Welcome to the Datona-Lib documentation¶
This is an alpha version designed for experimental use only.
What is Datona-Lib?¶
Datona-Lib is an open-source Node.js library that encapsulates the core cryptographic, blockchain, vault and communications features needed to develop on the datona.io platform. It is available on github here. It is intended for developers of vault servers, identity apps and requester software, and for those wanting to experiment with Smart Data Access.
Datona-Lib consists of four components:
- datona-crypto implements the core cryptographic functions such as hashing and digital signatures.
- datona-vault allows developers of owner and requester apps to interface with and manage a remote vault without needing to implement the Datona Vault Application-Layer Request Protocol. For developers of vault servers it fully encapsulates the Vault Keeper function.
- datona-comms implements the Datona Application Layer Protocol.
- datona-blockchain provides the interface to Smart Data Access Contracts on the blockchain.
- Core Types
- Application Layer Protocol